Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

WIP Wednesday: Preparations for a Spinner's Event

I'm very happy to visit a spinner's meeting in Bonn on Saturday. I will go to Bonn on Friday because my sister lives there and we will spend some time together on Friday.
Two days ago I started to pack my stuff for the meeting. I will take my spinning wheel with me on this one hour tour by train.
I want to take my graffitis and some fibres for two art yarns with me. And I will start to spin the fibres I handdyed with black tea some weeks ago.
Of course I will bring my knitting so I have enough to do during the day :-)

I'm a lazy knitter these days but the Stockholm scarf grows. Very slowly but it grows. The pattern is much fun to knit but I'm always so tired in the evening. Often I just watch tv and do nothing - this is atypical for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen