Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

WIP Wednesday: From Stockholm to Milky Way

  

I started to knit the Stockholm scarf from my own handdyed and handspun art yarn. The scarf is super beautiful and after some little problems with the pattern, it's really easy to knit.
If I were not so tired every evening, I could finish it much sooner...

This weekend I spun two art yarns. First is English Tea Rose - a handdyed yarn. It is super soft and gentle and I think a perfect Mother's Day present.

The second one is in the shop since today: Milky Way. This yarn is midnight blue with tiny beads and white ribbons and the next one for my "space tourist" shop section. I planed to spin more yarns for this theme.

So - have a look at my Etsy shop :-)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Der Schal sieht klasse aus! Gut, dass du jetzt mit dem Muster zurecht kommst :-)

    Das Milkyway Garn finde ich total schön - aber was mir am besten gefällt ist die "space tourist" shop section. Absolut großartiger Titel!

    *knuddel*
    Weird

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh - und was ich noch sagen wollte: ich hatte wieder großen Spaß an deiner aktuellen Podcastfolge :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Die Shop Section habe ich mit dem Alien Virus Garn eingeführt und wollte ich schon ganz lange viel mehr befüllen. Weltraum habe ich ja bisher kaum abgegrast :-)
      Danke für dein Lob ansonsten - der Schal wird wohl ein langes Projekt werden, ich komm derzeit einfach nicht aus den Füßen.

      *knuddel*

      Löschen