Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

TdF 2012: Day 0

As every year: Tour de Fleece will start tomorrow and I'll try to spin as much as I can. I know I can't spin every day and there won't be enough time to blog my photos every day. But I'll join three teams and post my photos on Ravelry. And of course I'll blog some summaries later.

My Teams:
1. Yeti (German team for podcaster and podcast listeners)
2. Sasquatch (Team Knitmore Girls)
3. Breakaway (Art Yarn)



 Guidelines (not rules!):
1. Spin every day the Tour rides, if possible. Saturday June 30th through Sunday July 22nd. Days of rest: Tuesday July 10th and Tuesday July 17th. (Just like the actual tour.)
2. Spin something challenging on the challenge day (usually the toughest high mountain stage: this year, it’s Stage 16, on Wednesday, July 18).
3. Take a button if you want one. Then we can use the button on our blogs in show of solidarity. Take it from here or grab a clean one from the flickr pool. Come join the flickr pool! 
4. Wear yellow on Sunday July 22nd to announce victory. Why not wear yellow on any day you feel particularly successful? (Yellow is the color of the race leader in the Tour - but here we are all ‘race leaders’)
5. Other colors if desired: Green (sprinter - think FAST), Polka-dot (climber - as in uphill), and white (rookie)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen