Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

Christmas is near!

Christmas is near - yes, I'm serious! Time runs faster than you think and so it's a good moment to plan the first presents. And so here is my first Christmas art yarn!
This art yarn is spun from white fairytale wool, white ramie and handdyed light blue bamboo. The soft fibres are combined with creme-colored organza ribbons, faceted and black beads.




The Christmas Dress
229 m / 250 yd
139 g / 4,90 uz
15-17 wpi 


The Christmas Dress is one of the yarns I've spun during the Tour de Fleece which will end tomorrow. Sadly there was a lot of chaos in my family and so I didn't spun as much as I wanted. But there will be another tour next year ;-)
Find my new art yarn here in the shop.

It's Christmas in July! Use JULYCHRISTMAS2011 and get 10% off until July 31th.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen