Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What happend with #BPTumgarnt




(c) @feuertinte

Last year I told you about the yarn bombing action at pirate party congress in Bochum. I re-bombed the graffitis of @anked and me at a cultural centre in Düren.
Finally I managed to take some photos of our art - it took so much time because I always bombed in the evening. I have to install two more yarn bombs but currently I can't find my sewing needle.

Today I spoke to one of the managers of the cultural centre. She loves our bombs and told me that sadly someone removed two yarn bombs. She will protect them in future.

3 comments:

  1. Ich find das Grafitti super, so schön bunt macht es gute Laune an trüben Tagen :).

    Dein Twitteraccount ist übrigens berühmt:
    http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/sexismus-debatte-uebergriffe-sind-alltaeglich-a-879672.html

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schon gesehen, war jetzt mein zweites Mal SPON ;-)

      Delete
  2. Das sieht einfach nur richtig gut aus :-)
    Wer da nicht sofort gute Laune bekommt, dem kann ich auch nicht mehr helfen!
    Danke fürs Posten, made my day ;-)
    LG

    ReplyDelete